Welcome to my blog. Join me through my day to day life as I try to make my life just 1% more interesting
Sunday, 9 June 2013
My Trip to World War Z
About two years ago I went to the Highland Games in Dunoon. On the way back home we decided to go in to Glasgow as I had heard that the film World War Z was being filmed in the town centre. We took a walk in to town and about a square mile had been turned in to somewhere in Philadelphia, Glasgow's roads are set out in grids and very much resembles the layout of American cities. I have never been to Philadelphia but from what I have seen, from movies which are actually probably filmed in Glasgow, it looked pretty similar. Anyway being around the sets was very exciting and with World War Z being released this month I thought I would share the pictures.
Labels:
Film Sets,
Glasgow,
World War Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment