Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Hello again...Its been a while

Hi Guys

Long time no blog.

After nearly 3 years out I have decided to get back on the game so to speak.

In the coming weeks, months and years I will be reviewing; news, sports, food, travel and anything else that takes my fancy. I would love you to join the journey and see where we end up. I'll try and make sure that I do a better job than last time although no promises.

But if we look back at my last blog we can see not much has changed. Depression is still hidden deep in football and still a taboo, even after the recent tragedy of Gary Speed. Carlos Tevez is still causing controversy in football after playing for Man City after being told he would never play again, fingers crossed his goals do not help city to the title!

Also due to finances im still pretty much on cous-cous, occasionally being able to east other delights, hopefully these will feature heavily in future blogs.

Anyway im off to jazz this blog page up a bit, things have changed in 3 years but I shall return.

Speak Soon

Josh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment